Sharing Personal Information
Personal data can be shared in a variety of ways and across various platforms and media. Some of the most well-publicized data breaches were caused, at least in part, by a lack of controls or a lack of awareness of best practices.
People who should consider this course include:
- Information Systems (IS) departments,
- Legal departments,
- Project managers,
- Human resources departments,
- Accounting managers,
- Marketing departments.
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- At the end of the training, you will be able to hold everyone in your organization accountable for the protection of personal data per the law.
- You will understand the fundamentals of exchanging personal data internally and with third parties such as other non-profits, government agencies, and data processors.
- You will also understand the legal implications of data sharing
Benefits With Our Service
What you can expect:
- The legislation and data sharing.
- What does it mean to share data?
- What’s the difference between “systematic,” “ad hoc,” and “one-time” data sharing?
- What aspects should you examine while determining whether or not to share personal information?
- When sharing personal data about individuals, how can you demonstrate fairness and transparency to them?
- What security concerns should you consider before disclosing personal information?
- What are data sharing agreements and when should they be used?
- Individual rights must be respected.
- What to stay away from
Beginner Level: No special knowledge.
Assessment methods: The trainer evaluates the participant’s pedagogical progress throughout the training by employing MCQs, scenarios, and practical work.
Client testimonials: Suppresses expectation!
Most times, people lose interest in courses, especially if it is online training. We have come to understand that the methods of delivery play an important role in the enthusiasm of learners.
All of these have been studied and implemented to make this training better. Give us a trial and watch us suppress your imagination