'Refresher' GDPR training
The GDPR requires businesses to keep their employees updated on best practices to comply with the requirements. Keeping the GDPR in mind is critical, and it’s becoming ever more important as business, communication, and technology evolve.
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- This workshop is appropriate for people who already have a basic understanding of the GDPR as a “refresher” or as part of annual training.
- You should understand the practical implications of processing personal data in your day-to-day job and the hazards associated with managing and storing personal data.
- Personal data is processed for a specified purpose (s).
- Only personal data that allows you to make decisions is processed.
- Personal data is only processed for as long as it is required. Assuring that you are processing personal data fairly, lawful, and transparently.
- When the person whose data you wish to acquire has to give their consent, what should you think about?
- Understanding and upholding the rights of the individual whose information you’re gathering.
- What should operational and technical security measures be considered when processing personal data?
- Data storage that is safe.
- When and how should a personal data breach be reported?
People who should consider this course include:
- Individuals from Information Systems (IS) departments.
- Received Signal Strength Indicator workers,
- Legal practitioners,
- Project managers,
- Human resources
- Account managers, etc
- Marketing Teams / Professionals.
Assessment methods: The trainer evaluates the participant’s pedagogical progress throughout the training by employing multiple-choice questions (MCQ), scenarios, and practical work
Client testimonials: Suppresses expectation!
Most times, people lose interest in courses, especially online training. We have come to understand that delivery methods play an essential role in learners’ enthusiasm.
All of these have been studied and implemented to make this training better. Give us a trial and watch us suppress your imagination.