Data Protection Training: EU GDPR and NDPR
This course presents the various mandatory formalities of the General Data Protection Regulation. You will learn how to manage the relationship between natural persons and the supervisory authority and secure personal data at the legal level in companies to comply with the GDPR. It is tailored for beginners.
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- Discover the mandatory formalities of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Defining the legal aspects of the GDPR /NDPR
- Understand the importance of GDPR / Obligations.
- Knowledge to be a Data Protection Officer.
People who should consider this course include:
- Individuals from Information Systems (IS) departments.
- Legal practitioners
- Project managers
- Human resources Team
- Accounting managers, Those that handle personal Data
- Marketing professionals
- University Students.
Beginner Level: No special knowledge.
- Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)/NDPR
- Fundamentals of personal data protection
- The obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Practical training
Assessment methods: The trainer evaluates the participant’s pedagogical progress throughout the training by employing multiple-choice questions (MCQ), scenarios, and practical work.
The participant also completes an upstream and downstream positioning test to validate the skills acquired.
Client testimonials: Suppresses expectation!
Most times, people lose interest in courses, especially online training. We have come to understand that delivery methods play an essential role in learners’ enthusiasm.
All of these have been studied and implemented to make this training better. Give us a trial and watch us suppress your imagination.