Why You Should Take European Data Protection Training
The European Union’s GDPR and the data privacy laws of individual European nations are among the world’s strictest, carrying high fines for improperly handling personal information. IAPP European Data Protection Training, the training aligned with ANAB-accredited CIPP/E certification, is in-depth instruction on understanding and applying laws governing data collection, processing and management.
Who Should Train
European and international data protection professionals who manage or work within GDPR and European national compliance frameworks, and/or those pursuing CIPP/E certification. IAPP European Data Protection training helps satisfy GDPR requirements for DPOs (data protection officers) responsible for monitoring compliance, managing data protection activities, etc.
What You Will Learn
CIPP/E training builds a deep understanding of European laws, regulations and policy frameworks. The curriculum includes explanations of European regulatory structures; concepts of data protection; major laws including the GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive; and more.
Here are our top five reasons why IAPP certification and training are sure to advance your organization.
- The CIPP is the global industry standard for professionals entering and working in the field of privacy.
- Achieving a CIPP/E credential demonstrates an understanding of a principles-based framework and knowledge base in information privacy within the European context, including critical topics like Schrems II and the GDPR (including Mandatory DPOs).
- You’ll be recognized as part of an elite group of knowledgeable, capable, and dedicated data protection practitioners.
- Holding a CIPP/E designation elevates your leadership profile among your colleagues.
- The CIPP/E is a key benchmark among top employers for hiring and promoting privacy professionals.